Villa, La Romana, Alicante For Sale
Key ready villa with incredible views over pine covered mountain ranges, vineyards and orchards. The property itself offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms with a large lounge with open plan kitchen and a lovely terrace area just off the living room to extend your feeling of indoor outdoor living. If you are looking for a modern house with the ability to customise the house to suit you then this property is perfect for you.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and has French doors which lead out to the terrace and swimming pool area. Included in the price is a large terrace with beautiful swimming pool offering stunning views over the surrounding counytry side. To the back of the property you have two double guest bedrooms with a shared bathroom between them. The large lounge is very bright with French doors out to the terrace. The kitchen is at the far end which can be customised to suit. There is also a separate utility area just off the kitchen. Finally there is a fourth bedroom which can be used as an office, dining room or games room.
The property comes with mains electric and a water deposit and good, reliable internet connection is also availbale in the area.
The house includes as standard:
* preinstalltion of air conditioning,
* preinstallation for a fire place
* kitchen island or L Shaped kitchen with granite worktop
* 1m wide pavemnet around the house
* shower for the pool
* electric gate
* electric window blinds
* bathroom options included are walk in shower (no shower screen) or bath, vanity unit with mirror
* 3,000m2 of fenced area around the house
Extras available are only limited to your imagination. Only limitation is your budget. Examples include:
- Pool 8x4 / 12x3 = 17.000 + 21% IVA (if not already in the build price)
- Pool Heating Pre installation = 1.200€ + 21% IVA
- Salt water Pool = 2.600€ + 21% IVA
- A/C (hot and cold) = Mitsubishi Electric MGPEZ-100VJ= 3.270€ + 21% IVA or EAS Electric modelo R32 A++ EDM105VK = 2.750€ + 21% IVA or Gree UM XDT 36ª++ = 2.950€ + 21% IVA
- Island for kitchen 2,50x1,20 (30cm overhang) from = 2.150€ (if you want L shaped plus an island (either or is included))
- Standard built in Wardrobes = subject to doors and size chosen
- Ceiling lights (Aro BPM 3010 aluminio blanco + lampara led GU-10 5W) = 40€/ud (if you want electricion to supply and fit)
- Solar Panel Electricity + Converter + Batteries = subject to client requirements (if plot does not have mains electric a solar system will be included min 5.5KW sysytem)
We have been helping clients with their design and build projects since 2004 and as such have a wealth of knowledge and experience which we can bring to bear to make sure that your new dream home is perfect for your new lifestyle. Call us now to view this and other similar properties that we have available.
We are specialists in the Costa Blanca and Costa Calida specialising in the Alicante and Murcia Inland regions with a particular emphasis on Elda, Pinoso, Aspe, Elche and surrounding areas. We are an established, well known and trusted company that has built a solid reputation amongst buyers and sellers since we began trading in 2004. We offer a complete service with no hidden charges or surprises, starting with sourcing the property, right through to completion, and an unrivalled after sales service which includes property management, building services, and general help and advice to make your new house a home. With a portfolio of well over 1400 properties for sale, we are confident that we can help, so just let us know your preferred property, budget and location, and we will do the rest.
- Utility room
- Swimming Pool
- Open Terrace/Patio
- Fenced plot
- Mains Electric
- Water Deposit
- Septic Tank
- Great views
- Energy rating: In process
Send to a friend×
AIPP Association of International Property Professional
S1 form must now be electronically pre-registered before Consulate meeting. In recent days we have started the see the Spanish Consulates requesting that state-age pension applicants, with an S1...
If you're a Briton who has always dreamt of seeking residency in Spain then Brexit has thrown something of a spanner in the works: you can no longer pack your suitcase, book a plane ticket, and...
The internet has been a godsend for looking for properties in Spain. The choice is fantastic. Almost too much choice. One companies properties that I did keep saving for later was a company called...
My recent purchase has gone really well. Considering the hard times we are all in with the covid19 virus. I am hoping that we can visit very soon. The team at Stratus have been very helpful with...