Villa, Cabo Roig, Alicante For Sale
12 new south facing villas with fantastic views of the Mediterranean, these properties have 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom and 1 or 2 ensuite bathrooms (no extra cost for this option), a lounge diner and modern fitted kitchen. There is plenty of outdoor space with a porch and 4 terraces - a total of 57.10m2. There is also the possibilily of one or two solariums of 18m2 and 35m2 (both at an extra cost). Within the price there is also a swimming pool of 5 x 3meters.
Included within the price are the following:-
- Panasonic Aerothermal A/C Climatization and Hot Water system (60% savings on the electric bill);
- Swimming pool 5x3 mts with waterfall and underwater lights;
- Siemens appliances (high quality);
- Radiant floor in all bathrooms (added comfort);
- Wi-Fi antennas installed around the Villa with fiber optic internet available in the area from TV Horadada (100% Wi-Fi coverage in, out and around the Villa);
- Domotic for lights and climatization. Turn on. Turn off. Schedule. From a smartphone or tablet. ("Did I forget the A/C on?" won't be a problem anymore).
We are specialists in the Costa Blanca and Costa Calida specialising in the Alicante and Murcia Inland regions with a particular emphasis on Elda, Pinoso, Aspe, Elche and surrounding areas. We are an established, well known and trusted company that has built a solid reputation amongst buyers and sellers since we began trading in 2004. We offer a complete service with no hidden charges or surprises, starting with sourcing the property, right through to completion, and an unrivalled after sales service which includes property management, building services, and general help and advice to make your new house a home. With a portfolio of well over 1400 properties for sale, we are confident that we can help, so just let us know your preferred property, budget and location, and we will do the rest.
- Covered Porch
- Swimming Pool
- Open Terrace/Patio
- Electric gates
- Mains Sewerage
- Energy rating: In process
Send to a friend×
AIPP Association of International Property Professional
For quarter one of 2020, house prices in Spain were reportedly up 3.2% when compared to Q1 2019. This accounts for both new builds (6.1% growth) and resales (2.7% growth). When compared to last...
The Valencian community have brought in rules that you are only allowed to travel in your "Health area". You are only allowed to move to see friends and family members in the villages that is the...
The internet has been a godsend for looking for properties in Spain. The choice is fantastic. Almost too much choice. One companies properties that I did keep saving for later was a company called...
My recent purchase has gone really well. Considering the hard times we are all in with the covid19 virus. I am hoping that we can visit very soon. The team at Stratus have been very helpful with...